Easy Chalkboard Lettering


I am no expert at this whole chalkboard lettering thing... so I came up with an easy way that anyone (even if you have the worst handwriting in the world) can create perfect letting on their chalkboards! Just type up the wording and font that you want, in a word document


After you print them out, rub over the back of the wording with white chalk


Lay out the words on the chalkboard as desired. Then, with the end of a paintbrush or pen, rub over the lettering so that the chalk transfers.


After that is done, go over the lettering and fill any spaces missed with chalk


Wipe away the excess and you're done! I mean seriously, ANYONE can do this!




Now... get to chalking ;)

9 comments so far

  1. Jennifer...love your blog, it looks beautiful...not to mention your content! What photo editing do you use?
    Thank you for directing me to your blog...I joined in though would like to follow via email and didn't see a link for that.
    I'll be back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius!! Love the mix of fonts and those stars are gorgeous too :)

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the transfer. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. It looks great! I just found you through Brenda-Cozy Little House and I am your newest follower- xo Diana
    ps. Did you know you have word verification on-that means I have to type in two words to post a comment. A lot of people won't bother to do that so you might want to remove it- Let me know if you need help.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    My name is Gen, I publish a free online magazine that features bloggers such as yourself who contribute recipes, decor, crafts etc. I'd love to feature your chalkboard lettering diy Post and your blog in the upcoming Fall Issue. As a thank you all contributors to the magazine get a live link back to their blogs in the magazine. If this is something you'd be interested in participating in, please email me and let me know. All i need to proceed is your okay to use your photos and post and a link back to your blog so our readers can find you. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. ~Gen www.eweniquetreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job! It's not surprising your husband wants to keep it. Well done!
    IP Webcam Window

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    Roof Inspection Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at this classy items the people will get to learn a lot of things which will become to have the Change on this.
    Massage Service in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by The Creative Rise.